Sunday, March 14, 2010

bebe and me :)

t'was in the year 2005, month of february, i was hired to sit in the front office as the receptionist of a corporate office. i know no one from that office except the guy who called me up and asked me to come for an interview and the HR manager who wore a plain white shirt, jogging pants and a running shoes, not to mention that she was chewing a gum while she interviews me. :P (cool yeah?)

my first day was indeed a boring day, nothing to do, i see no one except the plants in the reception area. no visitors come and no calls to answer. the general manager who seemed to be the one am going to report to was out of the country so i was really stucked there for 10 hours!

i didnt expect that i will meet a lot of filipinos in that office. i was a bit relieved and happy to see people talk like me. but of course, as a newcomer, i was shy! it's like i dont care if nobody speaks to me. i eat alone during lunch breaks. i hide apples under my table, pringles and a can of pepsi in my drawer. :p

the first 3 days in that office was a complete boredom! until one afternoon, my phone rang and the call was also from inside the office. the voice on the other line politely asked my name, i was so happy that finally someone noticed me! yay, i exist! lol. kidding aside, i was excited when he asked me to join them for lunch but because i am a shy girl, i refused his invitation and said "thank you, i am fine here with my apple!" hehehe.

since then, we started calling each other even if we stay in the same office :) i enjoyed the stories he tells me and he visits me in the reception area whenever he's free.

i thank God that i found a friendship in him. my life would never be this happy if i didn't meet DAVE. adventures and fun followed as we slowly get to know each other. :)

dave and i travelled out of the country for 4 times. it makes me smile whenever i remember the moments we had. we go clubbing and dance like there's no one in the dancefloor! we both hunt the same specie - cute and handsome GUYS! lol, yes, he's a girl hiding in a man's body. btw, she sounds like a girl over the telephone :P we talk even the most nonsense thing on earth and put a sense on it. lol. i cant remember any moment that we had an argument, not at all! plus, there'll never be a dull moment with him, just purely fun :D

although we have to part ways, well, for some reason, he has to work in another place and even if we are not together anymore, we remain friends, bestfriends for 5 years!! woot woot!! i am so grateful for the chance that the Lord has given me to meet dave. i know that the first time we met will become FOREVER.... i do hope that in God's perfect time, we can be together again, just like how we planned it. :)

bebe and me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment